Dental in the morning. I always have to wait for at least an hour. dammit! Had another 4 molar bands on Sucks, i end up always biting myself that a part of it's sore! x(
Had OT today. Helped aligned the cups, bottles, chairs, etc. Wow, i didnt know they actually get people to measure everything thats on the table & make sure its aligned by column! Everything was so neat. Vhat the ell! Dearest Andrew called at the right time la. AHHH. Boo man.
So anyway, trained home with Kok Linus & Joel. Linus: Eh Koksheng, you dont want to go home ah Kok: Ya, go home study (He thought we were asking rubbish. But actually thats cos the door is already opened at Dhoby Ghaut!) Linus: Eh, Dhoby Ghaut leh. Kok (looks out of the door & DASHES out) AHAHA. it was hilarious, really.
Joel was so lucky the train we took was terminating at AMK when he's alighting at YCK. So Linus & I were busy laughing at him since Linus was alighting at Bishan while im alighting at AMK! Muahaha. Joel's so whiny! Best is, i got to know the both of them for not even an hour? Sent Joel home since he lives pretty near.
It feels pretty planned. Since, on our way back, we saw two boys in the middle of the road. I mean, we dont usually take that route. Anyway! Point is.. One guy fell off his bicycle. So dad & I went down to help. Got help from some house & all. helped him bandage & sent him home. He lives pretty near though. Ouch, his wound seemed really bad. =/ Hope it heals soon! (:
After he got off, dad told me that im too friendly with strangers Wahaha. Since i hardly knew Joel for 1 hr & i sent him home. Then later i was so worried that his friend had to cycle there on one bicycle holding another. But after which i realised he's such a steady biker! Whoots, damn cool (: So anyway, later he said, maybe too friendly with, guys. Well obviously my dad thinks all guys are cheekos! AHAHA. I guess he was one in the past! Muahaha I always say that ;) But its true!
Or maybe, he's right. Since ALL GUYS ARE SICK. Hahaha!